|Job Ref:||204544381||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£153 - £211/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company which specialise in providing computer maintenance and business critical services on all major brands including HPE/Compaq/Digital, Sun, Lenovo, Fujitsu, EMC, DELL and IBM.
In addition, the company delivers a full range of solutions, Managed and Professional Services with expertise available to assist with the implementation, management and support of any IT estate, improving the effectiveness and efficiency of their clients' business processes.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will be...
Dealing with key and specific tasks including:
- Inter Engineer relationships
- Customer facing experiences
- Hardware PC and Printer repairs
- Microsoft desktop packages
- Informing and distributing to departments/regions/customer sites safely, speedily and correctly
- Management of requested stock to all departments/regions/customer sites including updating on the IT system
- Learning how to image Microsoft Laptops and create images
- Following configuration management guidelines and understanding the principles of change control
- Booking in deliveries and handling engineering stock
- Calling management, 1st Line support and understanding how to log and update calls and the importance of clear simple communication
- Speaking to customers on the phone and do remote fixes via the MCSA IT system
- Options to learn simple networking and enterprise architecture, including working towards external exams
- Having exposure to field engineering and on site customer roles
- Learning and following all company guidelines and procedures
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone who is a strong team player
- Someone who is able to work well under pressure
- Someone who will enjoy working within a technically challenging environment
- Someone who has a keen interest in IT with some technical skills already gained
- Someone who has strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone who has strong interpersonal skills
- Someone with customer facing experience is ideal
- Someone with a minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade C or above (English & Maths & ICT ESSENTIAL)
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Following a successful completion of the apprenticeship, the candidate will have the opportunity to continue progressing with your career.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached