|Job Ref:||204544346||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Marlow||Address:||Post Code:||SL7||Salary:||£200/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join and exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company that support some of the UK's largest and most respected organisations, small businesses, charities and public sector bodies. Relying on their HR team to effectively manage their employees. Our client has been supplying 'best of breed' HR software as a service. The IT Technical Operations Apprentice also offer payroll software and Recruitment solutions for over 32 years and remain one of the most established and trusted providers in the UK.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Be the first point of contact for customers, respond to incoming calls, emails and requests through Self Service Portal on a variety of queries across the range of company products
- Respond to escalation of high priority and urgent requests in line with department procedures to ensure that Service Requests are resolved as efficiently as possible
- Build and nurture excellent working relationship with customers, colleagues and partners that complement the services the company deliver
- Provide training and support to newer members of the Service Desk in order to grow the department's collective knowledge and build upon internal development and support philosophy
- Complete projects and tasks as assigned by the Service Delivery Manager and Senior Service Desk Analysts
- Deliver exceptional service to customers and the business, in order to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and contribute towards the business focus on client retention
- Develop and maintain working and technical knowledge of the entire range of company products to the highest level. Including but not limited to; SQL Database administration and querying, Excel pivot tables and formulae and Remote Desktop Protocol
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems & Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) in software development fundamentals.
Who should apply...
- Someone who has excellent communication skills
- Someone who has proven experience in a customer support or customer service led role
- Someone who has effective problem solving skills and investigative technique
- Someone who is calm under pressure and able to effectively prioritise workload
- Someone with a broad understanding of HR processes
- Someone who has experience in providing technical support or software training
- Someone who has experience using the Microsoft SQL products or other relational databases and their accompanying software
- Someone who ideally has 7 GCSE'S (C grade and above) including English and Maths
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached