|Job Ref:||204544322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£203/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Join us today and receive ongoing training plus a qualification that will support your career aspirations now and in the future. Apply today!|
You will be working for...
A company that provides a complete range of diagnostic services and healthcare solutions from standalone (fixed or mobile) units through to fully integrated managed solutions designed to meet your organisation's and your patients' needs.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Acting as the front-line face and voice to the internal customer community, representing IT in a positive manner at all times
- Provide customer service support to end users as part of a pre-planned rota; answering support queries via phone or email with a high first fix ratio.
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times for all support queries.
- Part of a driven team providing an incident management service across a 12/7 model for IT related issues with products and services defined within the IT Service Catalogue.
- Provide quality telephone-based, face to face and email customer service to an internal customer end-user base of around 1400+ staff, with varying levels of IT literacy
- Undertake thorough triage activities utilising enhanced questioning and communication skills to ascertain the best and most suitable allocation pathway to ensure first time resolution of service calls
- Maintain ownership of incidents, offering a single point of contact for customers' incident enquiry through to resolution, using and maintaining an ITSM software package
- Provide support to all computer users within the company including non-staff based in NHS trusts who use company Systems
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone with bbasic understanding of IT foundations, including PC and software and a desire a career in IT
- An action oriented individual with a desire to ensure customer satisfaction
- A self-starter with the ability to work under own initiative
- Someone who is able to interact through various means of communication
- A fast learner who is professional and is able to present a positive image of IT to customers
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached