|Job Ref:||204544282||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£400 - £425/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Our client are one of the UK's leading Service Management Consultancies and are looking for a Monitoring Design Lead for a major Transformation Programme.|
Founded just under 20 years ago, they have grown into the largest independent specialist IT service management company in the UK with an extensive list of Blue Chip clients.
This is a fantastic opportuity to work for a UK leader and is a 12 month rolling contract - starting ASAP!
- As the Design lead you will be responsible for the end to end design and engineering of the SOM Automation solution. This role will be responsible for extending product evaluation criteria with Automation specific criteria, work with selected vendors in evaluating a select set of candidate products, documenting evaluation results and developing recommendations.
- On selection of the appropriate product you will work with the Architect/BA/Technical BA's to refine requirements (user stories), liaise with other Design Leads to produce an integrated design for SOM overall. As part of the Design Lead Role you will help establish a team of engineers and direct and manage the engineering delivery for the scope of responsibilities.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring quality of the solution including product build out, configuration, testing, training and operational handover. The role also involves working with other programs (non SOM) to
- Extensive and proven experience in Monitoring and Management.
- Proven experience of Designing and implementing
- Monitoring/Management solution sets
- Proven experience in translating requirements into monitoring/management solutions
- Proven experience in designing effective solutions for RCA integrating data sources and presenting reliable information for swift resolution and ongoing prevention
- Recent hands on Design experience in Service Management and Infrastructure Design (hosting, storage, network, PaaS/IaaS)
- Experienced in managing thresholds, events and alerts/notifications and tuning the environment to avoid overloading operations
A FULL job spec is available.
Please send your CV ASAP to be considered for this opportunity