|Job Ref:||204544279||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£211/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company to develop your future career. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A business managed by Mark Hemmings and Richard Mathias. With over 60 years of experience in legal services between them, Mark and Richard are able to offer "no-nonsense" expert advice to law firms to explore new ideas, design new technology solutions and help businesses deliver a first class legal service.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role you will be...
Using the best practices in software development, such as use of design patterns
Contributing to the continuous improvement of practices, procedures and technical skill is expected of all members of the team
Expected to have experience of developing web applications using Microsoft technologies, or the proven aptitude to learn these skills quickly
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Fundamental Programming and IT System
- VS2010 or higher-Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- SOLID/OOP principles
- MVC Web platforms
- Single Page web applications
- Unit Testing
- Continuous integration
What qualifications will you gain?
- Level 3 qualifications ( equivalent of a- level educational level), City and Guilds level 3 diploma in ICT systems and principles and City and Guilds level 3 diploma in ICT professional competence
- Level 4 qualifications (equivalent of first year of degree study) City and Guilds level 4 diploma for ICT professionals -systems and principles, City and Guilds level 4 diploma in ICT professional competence
- Vendor qualifications - MTA mobility and device fundamentals, MTA networking fundamentals, MTA cloud, fundamentals CompTIA network+ (ex am optional)
24 - 28 month Higher IT apprenticeship (with opportunity to step off after 12-15 months if you find that the training/role isn't for you)
Who should apply...
- Someone with drive and ambition
- Someone with the ability to adapt easily
- Someone who can learn rapidly
- Someone who is team orientated
- Someone who can display professional communication skills
- Someone who is logical with a problem solving mind-set
- Someone with experience of coding using a modern programming language is ideal
- Someone with ideally 7 GCSEs (C and above) including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT Software and Web Development apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT Software and Web Development career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached