|Job Ref:||204544150||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:13|
Are you fluent in French? Do you have a background in Project Management? Our Client, a global telecommunications company, are looking for a proactive Project Manager to join their busy implementations team on a full time permanent basis.|
This project management role is business critical and requires the individual to work with and on behalf of the Operations and Sales Departments with customer implementations from the 'Preliminary Stages' to 'Go Live', ensuring that the customer receives a smooth transition and that the Customer, the Business and Operational requirements are met.
Liaising with other departments (both in the European offices and also with other colleagues in the US and Asia regions) to ensure that all the background work is complete through out the project, whilst working to deadlines. The focus of this role will initially be to manage the implementation of project roll-out's, with a consideration to supporting language projects, where needed.
• Project Managing the product and service implementation across departments and externally with customers. This will involve understanding the procedures of other departments and liaising with key contacts (Billing, Operations, Product, Sales and Marketing).
• Organising and running customer and internal meetings regarding the roll-out via telephone, web and face-to-face meetings, sometimes at client sites.
• Ensuring the timely implementation of customer requirements in line with billing, operational processes, procedures, quality, risk and lead times.
• Advise and support Account Managers, Product Teams and Customers on how best to implement their required services; providing Project Plans and other documents where required
• Liaising with the Operations Team to ensure that timelines and tasks fit with their procedures
• Liaise with colleagues in the UK, EMEA, US and APAC as well as teams in-house to manage global roll-outs and work with other Project Managers in other regions
• Assist with ensuring that the Capacity Management Team, as well as other departments, are fully up-to-date with the projects.
• Developing and managing ad hoc, short-term projects which will assist with in-house processes and procedures
• Completing various administrative tasks to ensure that key elements of each roll-out are successfully completed.
• Fluent French Speaker
• Experience in a project enviornment
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong ability to work on own initiative and to work to deadlines
• Pro-actively looking for fixes and improvements to processes both within the department and other departments in the business
• Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
• Confidence to work with all levels of the business within Sales and Operations and also with senior contacts at the customer offices
• Project Management qualification desirable
This is a full time permanent position working Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-6pm. If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, apply now or call (Apply online only) for more information