|Job Ref:||204544137||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
A small, close-knit team with a vibrant office environment and various Microsoft accreditation's. We are a mix of individuals with a passion for IT and we always provide immense support to our apprentices and technicians.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will be...
- Taking, analysing and resolving all first line support calls from clients
- Entering and ensuring that correct information on the call and resolutions is in the Company Helpdesk system, both for initial calls and for ongoing problems and further
- Taking control of our monitoring system and identifying potential problems
- Demonstrating initiative and the ability to think through and communicate resolutions at all levels, both internally and externally
- Maintaining our Company image and values
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA
Who should apply...
- Someone with an excellent understanding of our Company Service Ethic, its ethos and general technical capabilities and concepts
- Someone who will follow a strict adherence to the policies and procedures of the Company is required at all times
- Someone with a smart appearance and professional image
- Someone who can carry out tasks that do not relate directly to their role
- Someone with a willingness to assist within other parts of the company
- Someone with great communication skills
- Someone with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Someone with good problem solving skills
- Someone with a high attention to detail is paramount to ensure that all customer contact as effective as possible
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
The candidate will be given training in the following:
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Windows XP/7/8
- Microsoft Office and Outlook in particular
- Active Directory
- Email Systems
- Networking - Routers, switches & UTM devices
- Helpdesk / 1st line support
- VMWare Virtualisation
- Wi-Fi Networks
- Cloud computing using Office 365, Google Apps & SharePoint
Also, the dress code is smart and casual; the usual for an office environment.
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Following a successful completion of the apprenticeship, the candidate will have the opportunity to continue training that may possibly develop into a full time role.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached