|Job Ref:||204544124||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||GLASGOW||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Abrecco, in partnership with one of their high profile, global clients have a contract requirement for an experienced and Cisco Certified Network & Security Engineer with a proven track record in planning and designing enterprise network solutions; troubleshooting, installing, implementing / administering network systems and providing 3rd level support. This role requires a minimum of 40% travel across Scotland and England and applicants are required to have their own transport and previous proven experience in a similar role where you have clearly provided multi site support across a minimum of 20 sites at any one time. In-depth knowledge of following network technologies and qualifications is essential:|
- Routing: OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
- Switching: Spanning Tree Protocol, VLANs, Trunking, Etherchannel, Packet Analysis, QoS, Catalyst 6500 & 6800, Nexus Data Centre
- Security: ASA Firewalls, Rules Configuration and Troubleshooting, Cisco ACS, ISE
- Wireless: WLC, Access Point Installation and Support, Wireless Survey
- Voice: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco Contact Centre Express, H323 Gateways
- Troubleshooting: Application Performance, LAN/WAN Issues.
- Professional Qualifications:IT Qualifications: Degree or 3yrs equivalent experience.
- Must be a strong communicator with team members and business users.
This post has a technical lead focus and therefore applicants must also be able to demonstrate this from within a previous role.
Please note - previous applicants to this post, need not apply.
Please send your up to date CV detailing your relevant experience in line with the role requirements above and stating your current availability and day rate