|Job Ref:||204544045||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£199/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
This is a brilliant position for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to start their career with an exciting apprenticeship. Apply today to kick-start your career!|
You will be working for...
A UK full-service market research agency. With offices in Newcastle and Reading, they provide market research services to clients across the UK, Europe and the USA.
They provide a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methods to reveal market behaviour and trends on which their customers can depend to make accurate and informed business and marketing decisions. Their services are tailored to the needs of the individual customer and can vary from providing full research programmes, one-off consultancy projects, to field and data analysis services. They are an established business, employing 25 staff and 1000 national interviewers. Clients include: Procter & Gamble, Gillette Dyson, Coty, Nicoventures, Ipsos, NHS
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Assisting with data entry in excel, formic capture process, questionnaire verification, coding open ended responses, basic scripting of questionnaires for online and on tablet research
- Assisting market research executives in the planning, co-ordinating and administering of market research projects
- Reporting to the relevant research executive on a project by project basis which may be qualitative or quantitative in nature
- Assisting the research executives with allocated tasks which may include: researching a topic; questionnaire design; managing the printing and distribution of surveys and questionnaires; making up work packs for interviewers; briefing interviewers and researchers and talking to respondents
- Monitoring the progress of research projects; focus group transcripts
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
There is a potential to be employed on a permanent basis as a research assistant within the company depending on the candidate's performance.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached