|Job Ref:||204544033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Head of Architecture, TOGAF, IT/Technology, Strategy, Systems, Lead Architect, Enterprise, Infrastructure, CIO |
Morson International is pleased to offer this fantastic role on behalf of our client who is currently seeking to recruit a Head of Architecture to be based in Manchester on a full-time permanent basis.
The Head of Architecture is responsible for all architecture capability and matters for my client, this includes IT across multiple UK sites, the US, SAP, private and public cloud services.
Working as part of the IT Leadership team, the Head of Architecture role will align the technology vision with business strategy by integrating the business processes with the appropriate technology solutions.
The Head of Architecture will develop and maintain the future state IT vision along with the required roadmaps that guide key investments forward. This will include the development, maintenance and governance of the my clients IT principles, standards and models across the business, systems, information security and infrastructure architectures.
With responsibility for the technology & architecture across the business the Head of Architecture will lead a team of resources, with the following architecture skills: Enterprise, Technical, Solutions, Data, Web, Infrastructure, Security.
The Architecture is being developed using the TOGAF framework and is currently a key contributor and driver into the IT Strategy and operating procedures. This is an ideal opportunity for a Leader in the architecture space to shape the technology and transformation of a large global organisation
Knowledge and Experience:
* Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment
* Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results
* Track record of leading and managing teams in a complex IT and business environment
* Proven ability to work within a matrixed team to achieve expectations
* Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities
* Ability to work well and deliver under pressure
* Excellent people and stakeholder management skills
* Experience of working within PRINCE2, RIBA or equivalent, structured projects
* Proven experience of managing technology architecture within a transformational business effecting successful IT change
* Proven experience of designing and delivering technology strategy
* Extensive experience of managing process, data, information and technology architecture
* Extensive knowledge of managing infrastructure, applications, business process automation
* Architectural modelling, design and roadmapping
* Strong understanding of future developments in cloud computing and experience of replatforming
* Excellent understanding of Servers and Storage, Data Centres, Applications and Middleware
* Ability to understand and articulate the interactions between business functions, processes and IT components, how the individual parts interact with and impact the whole
* Successful track record of improving IT performance within a high transaction business environment
* Highly credible at senior levels and passionate about achieving success for the Business
* Significant experience of leading and developing a high performing team, including recruitment and performance management
* Ability to communicate clearly and be listened to at all levels of the organisation
* Seasoned commercial expertise as Head of Architecture or Lead Architect role in any architectural discipline
* TOGAF or equivalent experience
* A degree level qualification and/or equivalent experience in a relevant field
* Experience of working in a global organisation
Salary: Competitive plus excellent benefits package including holidays; car allowance; bonus; pension; free parking; bike-to-work scheme; childcare voucher scheme; discounted on-site shops and car hire.
This is an excellent role within a highly challenging and changing environment. Please send your CV and availability for immediate consideration.
Morson International is working an approved recruitment partner for this vacancy. For any further information, please contact us. Due to the number of CVs received, should you not hear back from Morson within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion