|Job Ref:||204542441||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||GL7||Address:||Salary:||£150 - £192/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company to develop your future career. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company which is headquartered in Singapore and is a global independent distributor of data centre equipment and multi-vendor maintenance provider. With offices across four continents, we offer localised, multi-country services in more than 40 countries worldwide.
Our tagline, 'Changing the way the world buys technology', succinctly sums up the key mission of the company and the revolutionary approach of how we do things differently to add value to our partners and customers.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will...
Be trained by the some of the best engineers in the UK on multi-vendor equipment.
Build and test machines or part machines
The personal attributes necessary to perform this role (in addition to those mentioned above) are primarily a methodical, logical organised mind
Be under supervision you will attend installs, upgrades and repairs on customer sites
We operate a bonus scheme upon hitting certain milestones and targets that is realised both monthly and quarterly.
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
• Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
New skills including:
- Networking Principles
- Network Systems and Architecture
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
-Technical Security Fundamentals
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L4
• Higher Apprenticeships Network Engineer Level 4 (equivalent to first year of degree study), Microsoft Certified Professional - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
24 - 28 month Higher IT apprenticeship (with opportunity to step off after 12-15 months if you find that the training/role isn't for you)
Who should apply...
- Someone who is a self-starter and motivated
- Someone with a hunger and desire to over achieve both personal and company targets
- Someone with a thirst for knowledge and continual improvement
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English is highly desirable
Other important information...
There is free tea, coffee, squash, fruit and biscuits daily
The dress code is generally relaxed (smart but casual)
Daily working hours:
30 hr's per week - Shifts between: 06:00-14:00 & 14:00-22:00
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Following a successful completion of the apprenticeship their is the opportunity for career progression and defined scale through the engineering ranks with many possible different avenues to give candidates the freedom of choice once from engineering through to sales.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached