|Job Ref:||204542399||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Wooburn||Address:||Salary:||£192/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
A company with over 10 years of providing the highest quality services with a large technical support team, we are well placed to help you get the most from your IT. With over 350 clients, our diligent approach to customer's computer support needs combined with outstanding technical knowledge has ensured we continue to make a pro-active difference with all of our clients I.T. technical support requirements.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Identifying and prioritising each job together with the ability to troubleshoot using detailed technical procedures.
- 1ST line helpdesk engineer for an in-house
- Initially office based there could be onsite opportunities in the future
Your training will...
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone who is smart and presentable
- Someone with good communication skills both on the phone and in person
- Someone with well-developed problem solving skills
- Someone with experience of supporting customers by telephone / remotely would be advantageous
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity of a firm position within the company.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached