|Job Ref:||204542389||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||BB4||Address:||Salary:||£131/week||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:20|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
An award winning Gaming PC manufacturer.
We exhibit at shows including the UK largest gaming festival which are always great fun to attend. You could be there!
And we work closely with other major manufacturers.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be to...
- Use your friendly & polite telephone manner to assist customers with queries and issues
- Keep written records of customer interaction and prioritise daily and additional tasks
- Use MS Office, database and webmail apps in a competent manner
- Use social media to communicate with customers
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone with a good telephone manner
- Someone who will be able to remain calm under pressure and be able to multitask
- Someone with a willingness to learn about computers and technology
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working days and hours are from Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5.30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
There is the opportunity to become a permanent member of the team.
It only takes a minute to apply for a IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached