|Job Ref:||204542331||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
The hybris Technical Lead role is responsible for ensuring the organisations Solution Architecture principles are adopted as part of the hybris platform implementation, realising the benefits of software and application architecture in order to meet the business needs.|
The Technical Lead has technical expertise in hybris technologies, with expert knowledge in Hybris development acquired from significant 'on the ground' practical experience.
The Technical Lead role works with the Delivery Teams and Enterprise Architects to implement the platform technical roadmap, and also works with the Solution Architect role and software delivery teams on a day-to-day basis to ensure the delivery of new solutions is in adherence to overarching standards.
Your specific duties and responsibilities will include but aren't limited to;
* Providing technical expertise and guidance to development teams (both in house and 3rd parties) around hybris development best practice, design and implementation, ensuring standards are consistency upheld and quality practices are embedded early within delivery teams
* Set and govern non-functional requirements for systems ensuring that all delivery teams meet set standards around performance, security, code maintainability and supportability.
* Working with other Technical Leads and Solution Architects to ensure that application design principles are adhered to in the creation of any new systems / platforms
* Working with the Enterprise Architecture team to input to the strategic technical roadmaps for the system and business capabilities.
* Stay up to date with emerging technology trends. Seek to innovate and champion new technologies/frameworks/tools where appropriate.
* Working with the programme architecture team to realise the hybris implementation of the Architecture Blueprint Presenting technical solutions where required.
* Reviewing, assessing and approving requests that deviate from the published technical strategies, policies and standards.
* Ensuring that the solution design is kept up to date and made available as required
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills and/or experience;
* Significant commercial development experience with Hybris at Technical Lead level experience, ideally working on high volume scalable systems associated to the technical domain.
* Demonstrable experience of delivering high quality technical solutions in line with business needs and timescales.
* Understanding of software best practices, design principles & patterns
* Ability to explain complex technical information in business terms.
* Good understanding of coding best practices for security and performance
* New technology awareness, evaluation and selection.
* Experience of working in a technology based role and interfacing to a varied number of internal and external stakeholders
* Deep, up to date knowledge of Hybris technologies including Hybris accelerators and exposure to Solution Architecture in a number of hybris implementations.
* Experience with Java / J2EE technologies and modern web application design
* Experience with Spring frameworks
* Working knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures & technologies such as Apache Camel / CXF, Active MQ, JBoss Fuse
* Experience working within continuous delivery methods and with a devops operating model
* Strong working experience with Agile methods (Scrum, XP, Kanaban)
* Demonstrable performance analysis and tuning skills
* Desirable, experience with MS SQL and MySQL databases
* Knowledge to Linux, Tomcat, Apache technologies
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work