|Job Ref:||204542317||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brislington||Address:||Post Code:||BS4||Salary:||£60000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:20|
Job Title; Java Developer|
Skills; Java, OSGi, Karaf, Maven, RESTCONF, YANG, Hibernate, Spring, Python
Our client is an innovative young telecom startup company based in Bristol that develops network management solutions based on Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Visualization (NFV) technologies.
With considerable funding from leading venture capital firms they offer a dynamic small-team environment with the chance to have a significant contribution that really matters.
We currently have an opening for a Java Developer (with Python scripting skills) to join their team in Temple Meads, Bristol to be a key member of the product development team who is in charge of developing software control plane systems for ICT networks.
• Evaluating third party and open source software
• Interacting with various other Engineer teams (internally and externally) and with network hardware vendors
• Design, Develop and Optimize Java and Python software
• Design and Develop extensions to SDN based network controllers
• Integrating systems and micro services using RESTful APIs
• Write and maintain Linux shell scripts and perform systems administration
• Will hold a BSc / MSc or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering
• Product development for telecommunication networks experience
• Experience of working in a commercial product development team of at least 5 engineers
• Java Software development experience for at least 3 different network applications
• Python Scripting experience for a commercial product
• Experience of developing code in an Agile environment, using source control, issue tracking and automatic build and test tools
• Competitive salary/pay on offer
• Permanent opportunity
• Fantastic benefits package
• Immediate starts available
• Great working environment
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through this website today!
*Please note we are unable to respond to all applicants who have been unsuccessful in the shortlisting process. If you have not had a response within 5 working days of applying, please assume that your application is not being progressed.
Staffline Group plc operates as both an employment agency and employment business as originally defined in the Employment Agencies Act 1973 as amended by the Employment Relations Act 1999.
The Staffline Group was established in 1986 and over time has grown into a national organisation specialising in logistics, e-retail, manufacturing, driving, food processing and white collar recruitment.
We are committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity within our policies, practices and procedures. We are also committed to promoting equality and diversity in Staffline Group plc. This applies to our professional dealings with clients, staff and directors and third parties