|Job Ref:||204542177||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Netsuite Functional Consultant // Global Organisation // London // £38,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits |
My client's Technology Consulting team is a fast-growing practice which aims to be the leading provider of specialist IT and digital consulting services to high-growth businesses and selected parts of the public sector.
The successful candidate will join the ERP implementation practice within Technology Services. My client is a NetSuite system implementation partner and the successful candidate will work primarily on NetSuite projects (the successful candidate will receive full training in NetSuite, but will be expected to bring strong experience of working as a functional consultant on any ERP projects).
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working directly with clients to document and validate their business requirements and map them to system functionality and communicate these to technical colleagues.
- Assisting the client with data migration activities
- Supporting the client through testing (Integrations and UAT)
- Compiling relevant project documentation as required including but not limited to functional specifications, technical specification, project issue logs, change requests, testing/use cases, training guides
Candidate Requirements (Essential):
- Bachelors degree, minimum 2:2. A relevant subject (such as computer science or information systems) is preferred but not essential
- 2 - 3 + years experience in the implementation of accounting and/or ERP systems
- Strong understanding of core finance processes from a systems point of view - in particular procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report and multi-company consolidation
- Good understanding of supply chain and sales & marketing processes from a systems point of view
- Knowledge and interest in the latest ERP technologies/systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An accounting qualification (ACCA, ACMA, CIMA etc)
- Prince 2, PMP or a similar project management qualification is
This is an excellent opportunity to play a leading role in developing my clients' NetSuite practice within Technology Consulting, and to gain valuable cloud ERP and practice management skills.
Netsuite Functional Consultant // Global Organisation // London // £38,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy