|Job Ref:||204541907||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Abingdon||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:20|
Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an Agile Business Analyst to join their team based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire looking to pay £45-55,000 per annum.|
The established Business Analyst will have strong experience gathering requirements, facilitating workshops, documentation and will have excellent stakeholder management skills.
The strong Business Analyst will have solid experience creating user stories, epic stories and will have run daily scrum meetings. You will have the ability to implement Agile across business analysis team.
Story Writing and analysis:
- Vertical slicing of scope
- Story board and story map creation
- Product development and user research
- Categorizing scope into themes, epics, stories (functional, cross-functional, technical etc)
- Iteration planning and story prioritisation
- Facilitating estimation and story planning sessions
- Writing acceptance criteria
- Extensive Business analyst, Product Manager or Product Owner experience ideally in the software industry.
- Some experience in delivering projects using Agile or lean practices
- Have worked on development of world class systems in more than one industry vertical
- Experience in working on SAP and ERP system implementation projects - desirable
- Good facilitation and communication skills with experience in interacting with senior management functionaries in the organization
- Be passionate about developing great software and products with the capability to balance the business priorities with user requirements
- Be committed to solving business problems wherever they occur in the business however they may be solved
- Be able to challenge the business stakeholders, sponsor, problem owner and users to define the real business problem behind the expressed "needs" to ensure that the solution team is solving the right problem, and not providing the right solution to the wrong problem
- Commercially focussed, working out what can be done to improve the business, and the business processes which drive the business, as well as technological solutions
- IT skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and MS Visio and Outlook. Knowledge of JIRA, Rally or similar Agile development tools would be an advantage
Please apply for details