|Job Ref:||204363470||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London & South East||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Plus excellent benefits scheme||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
IT Security Consultant - Goveranance, Risk, Compliance |
£35,000 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits
This position is remote, with home-based working when not required onsite with clients in the London & the South East. For this reason candidates MUST be flexible to travel when required. All expenses are covered.
TechHub are proud to be working with a leading software security company based in the United Kingdom. As part of an exciting growth strategy the business requires a talented and ambitious IT Security Consultant to join the team.
IT Security Consultant key responsibilities:
External Penetration testing
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders across a client portfolio to ensure Information Security capabilities are articulated and understood in a technical support role.
- Assist the sales team in understanding technical requirements, facilitating consultancy engagements that meet both business needs of the company and its clients.
- Effective introduction of the beneficial security risk outcomes for clients in line with their business and risk appetite, using the range of consulting capabilities.
- Ability to communicate information security threats and their impact to clients at all levels.
- In support of the Senior Information Security Manager, assist with the analysis of requirements and design of clients' information security posture, as well as Legal, Regulatory and Scheme security requirements.
- Support the team in delivery of work streams for clients in compliance standards such as PCI DSS, ISO27001 and incident management NA
IT Security Consultant candidate criteria:
- Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgements under tight timelines.
- 3- 5 years' experience in IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Ideally will have a CISSP, CISA or CISM qualification
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, self-driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across the organisation.
- Ability and capacity to absorb large volumes of information and articulate a solution in a verbal and written format.
- Experience of risk management principles and associated methodologies.
IT Security Consultant - Governance / Risk / Compliance
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits.
This position is remote, with home-based working when not required onsite with clients in the London & South Eat region. For this reason candidates MUST be flexible to travel when required. All expenses are covered.
This job is full-time permanent only.
Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this role.
Please note that candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without restriction in order to be considered for this position.
This role is advertised by TechHub which is a leading international technology recruitment company specialising in the multiple areas of technical staffing within IT Project Management, Software Development and Testing, Information Architecture, Infrastructure, Communications, Business Analysis and Change Management. TechHub is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. For further information please search for "TechHub Recruitment