|Job Ref:||204081762||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Plus excellent benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
Cloud Support Engineer |
£30,000 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits.
This role is based near Farnborough.
TechHub are proud to be working with a leading software solutions company based near Farnbroough. As part of an ongoing period of growth the business requires a talented and ambitious Cloud Support Engineer to join the team.
Cloud Support Engineer - Key responsibilities:
- Manage and resolve tickets using the call tracking system, ensuring all records are accurately updated in a timely manner. Keep all stakeholders (internal or external customers and partners) informed at all stages.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the underlying Platform to customers, providing assistance where required.
- Respond to incoming monitoring alerts, resolving or escalating as required in accordance with priorities and agreed service levels.
- Ensuring all changes are documented through the Change Management Process
- Good customer service / service desk support experience
- Experience of working with a business critical platform and a 24/7 ITIL environment
- Recent experience in a large scale deployment using VMware vSphere (VCP level), Networking, and SAN (Storage) technologies. Minimum of one of these is essential for the CSE level with two desirable.
- Previous Operating Systems experience within Windows and/or Linux
Cloud Support Engineer
£30,000 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits, clear career progression.
This role is based near Farnborough, Hampshire.
Please note that candidates must hold the right to live and work in the UK without restriction in order to be considered for this position.
This role is advertised by TechHub which is a leading international technology recruitment company specialising in the multiple areas of technical staffing within IT Project Management, Software Development and Testing, Information Architecture, Infrastructure and Communications and Business Analysis and Change Management. TechHub is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. For further information please search for TechHub Recruitment