|Job Ref:||204563060||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:02|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Drainage Engineer to join a well-established design consultancy in Glasgow on a permanent basis, this position offers a competitive salary ranging from £25000 to £30000 per annum.|
My client is looking to recruit a Civil/Drainage Engineer with several years post graduate experience to join their Water Services team in Glasgow. The successful candidate will join an established team working on water and drainage projects, across a wide range of related disciplines including: drainage design, municipal water supply and wastewater.
* Progressing towards Chartered/Incorporated Engineer status or recently qualified
* Knowledge and experience of drainage design using Microdrainage and PDS software
* Experience of design using SUDS
* Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering and ideally a relevant Masters degree
* Knowledge of DMRB requirements for road drainage would be an advantage
* Strong report writing, communication and numerical skills required
My client is looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate their experience, capability and flexibility to meet the demands of the role. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary practice focused on client delivery. It is a full-time, permanent role proposing a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this career opportunity please send your CV