|Job Ref:||204563049||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:22|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Civils CAD Technician to join a consultancy in Bristol on a permanent basis, this position offers a competitive salary ranging from £25000 to £32000 per annum.|
Due to an increasing project portfolio, the civil and structural engineering team in Bristol are looking for a passionate Civil Engineering CAD Technician to join a busy team, working on a wide variety of civil engineering development projects from concept design through approvals to construction. The role provides an exciting opportunity to develop within a dynamic team.
The priorities of this role will include:
* Assisting with the preparation of and understanding concept engineering drawings (road design, drainage including SUDS and site levelling).
* Being a member of a team responsible for the delivery of a wide range of development projects
* Working with engineers to translate the outline engineering proposals to detailed design drawings, understanding the relationship between the project disciplines
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
* A relevant engineering qualification (e.g HNC) or equivalent
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Experience and skills in Civils 3D and/or PDS (beneficial but not essential)
* Relevant industry experience, with direct emphasis on civil engineering projects
* Comprehensive working knowledge of AutoCAD
My client is looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate their experience, capability and flexibility to meet the demands of the role. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary practice focused on client delivery. It is a full-time, permanent role proposing a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this career opportunity please send your CV