|Job Ref:||204563046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South Gloucestershire||Address:||Salary:||£27500 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:02|
Job Title: Transport Planner|
Location: South Gloucestershire
Salary: £27,500 - £35,000
* Degree level education
* 2+ years' transport planning experience
* Strong report writing skills, including the ability to produce transport statements, assessments & travel plans
* Junction modelling experience, using Arcady, Picady & LinSig
* Experience with AutoCAD design work is preferred
* Excellent communication & presentation skills
* Experience assisting with project management would be beneficial
The Opportunity: The organisation are an independent consultancy, specialising in transport planning and infrastructure design who are now looking to continue the growth of their South Gloucestershire based team.
Following the successful acquisition of some extremely talented, senior personnel earlier this year, they now require a Transport Planner with the potential to grow into a key member of the team.
The successful applicant will be afforded the chance to take on significant responsibilities within the team, which will allow them to further their development and subsequently rise in seniority in the organisation.
What to do next: If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (Apply online only). Alternatively, apply via the option alongside this advert or send your CV for a call back.
Commutable Locations: South West, Gloucestershire, Bristol, Swindon, Bath, Chepstow, Newport, Cardiff, Gloucester, Clifton, Stroud, Weston-super-Mare, Cwmbran, Taunton, Bridgwater, Almondsbury, Glastonbury, Chippenham, Yate, Portishead