|Job Ref:||204563016||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||East Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:02|
New opportunity for Controls System Engineer to be based in East Riding.|
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Are you looking to leave the city? Does a rural seaside escape sound good to you?
My client, based in the East Riding of Yorkshire, are searching for a Controls System Engineer with a background in full PLC system design and development. Ideally you will also be an experienced user of AutoCad and/or EPlan. As a leader in their field, they are looking for engineers who are happy to work full life cycle projects from concept through to commission.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Control Systems Engineer are:
* Design and commission of bespoke PLC systems
* Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance both internally and externally
* Working closely with the development and service groups.
* Working to develop and enhance systems the company sells.
Ideally you will have:
* Degree within Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
* Knowledge of Bosch PLC systems, or any major PLC system including Siemens, Mitsubishi or Allen Bradley
* Full life cycle design experience
* Experience with programming from scratch, fault finding and upgrades/code optimization.
* Experienced user of either AutoCad or EPLAN Electric.
* Salary £35,000 - £40,000
* Beautiful Seaside location
* European and American travel
If a new challenge as a Controls Systems Engineer could be of interest, please press Apply now - or call Josh Hoyle on (Apply online only) for more details