|Job Ref:||204563004||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Llanelli||Address:||Post Code:||SA15||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:02|
HR Advisor - Payroll Systems|
* 25 days holiday
* Contributory pension scheme
* Early Friday finish
* Free parking
I think this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a well-structured, global automotive manufacturer in a specialist role dealing with HR Systems and Payroll Solutions.
Having recruited for this business for the last two years I have regularly seen:
* The company win major new contracts and re invest millions of pounds.
* Candidates benefiting from working within a positive team environment.
* Employees ideas and suggestions taken on board and implemented by the management team.
The recruitment manager at our client said
"We have had considerable investment in to the site, including the addition of a brand new HR Manager who has lots of energy ambition and drive. We have full order books for the next 10 years and are an employer of choice for the local area"
Day to day responsibilities
* Conducting training to the wider HR Team on the ability to use HR Systems.
* To support the implementation of the roll out of a manager owned Time and Attendance system at Llanelli Plant.
* To observe the Divisional Reporting Schedule for NED, Forecasting, ZEZU and SAP BW.
* To liaise with the HR Advisor to ensure all new starters are processed accurately and in a timley manner.
* To ensure the regular auditing of both SAP & Crown Systems accordingly to ensure 100% accuracy.
* Other general HR duties.
Qualifications and Experience required
* Working knowledge of HR Systems including SAP, Open Options and My Options ( Crown)
* Demonstrable experience as an HR Advisor within a high volume manufacturing environment.
* CIPD Qualified or currently working towards
* Proficient with Microsoft Office in particular Excel
* Excellent communicator and highly organised.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV