|Job Ref:||204543745||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£15000 - £19000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
Support Advisor, 2st Line Support, Software, Insurance, Worcester, West Midlands. |
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a 2nd Line IT Support Advisor to join a very successful, market leading organisation based in Worcester. A leader in its industry having secured over 40% market share and over 20,000 customer base.
A fantastic opportunity for a 2nd line Support Advisor to join its growing support team, offering a fantastic open plan working environment, vibrant offices with plenty of opportunity for career development.
As a 2nd line Support Advisor your will be responsible for:
* Offering 2nd line assistance on both the usage and troubleshooting of the company's range of software products and services for both internal and external customers.
* 2nd Line IT Support investigating and resolving escalated software support issues in a timely and controlled manner via telephone and/or remote diagnostics tools
* Escalating calls to 3rd line when appropriate and according to team standards and procedures.
* Remote management of sites contracted for Enhanced Support.
* Effective communication across all levels internally and externally
* Mentor and coaching of Helpdesk team members, helping to produce and deliver in-house training modules, ensuring Helpdesk team members are up to date on effective procedures and policies.
The successful applicant will:
* Ideally have previous experience and proven record in an IT Support, 2nd line software support or Support Advisor roles with a strong customer service background
* Ideally have some experience within the Insurance sector.
* Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Software products including Office and Windows.
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to be a good team player
* Have a keen interest in ICT, Support and Customer Service
This is a great chance to join a growing company offering excellent career prospects and a comprehensive benefits package. Based in Worcester, commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Malvern, Ledbury, Evesham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Droitwich Spa and Pershore. Salary up to £19,000, commensurate with experience.
Interested in £200? We are currently offering up to £200 referral scheme, so if you do happen to know someone who may be interested in this role, please do let us know!
Software Support, 2nd Line Support, IT Support, Support Advisor, IT, Insurance, Customer Support, Helpdesk, internal support, external support