|Job Ref:||204543743||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redditch||Address:||Post Code:||B98||Salary:||£17000 - £27000/annum Excellent benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
Junior Front End Developer - HTML, CSS|
Are you a gifted Front End Developer? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing organisation with a fantastic working atmosphere?
This is an opportunity to become a part of a fast growing, highly ambitious company who has recently diversified into new areas. In recent months the company have released an already successful new web business utilising their strong roots in the industry in which they work.
This role is to:
* Develop and deliver components of web pages from storyboards and layouts whilst adhering to the brand style guide
* Work with the Lead Developer and e-communications team to ensure that projects are delivered on-time
* Be a good communicator who can discuss both technical & non-technical issues with both technical and non-technical members of the team.
* Provide support for existing sites
The successful candidate will be skilled in:
* Practical knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 hand-coding skills
* Practical knowledge of developing responsive websites
* A passion for all things Front End keeping up to date with the latest developments
* Portfolio of websites/examples that clearly demonstrate your skills and capabilities
* Strong analysis and problem solving skills
* Patient and flexible
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good attention to detail
* Organised and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
* Exposure to source control management, preferable SVN
* Experience working to a BEM methodology
* Experience using SASS and Compass
* C# and (url removed)
This is a great chance to join an expanding company offering exciting projects using the latest technologies. Based in Redditch, this role is commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Bromsgrove, Sutton Coldfield and Worcester. Salary of £17 - 27,000 depending on experience