|Job Ref:||204543500||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£40 - £55/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:20|
We are recruiting for a Contract C# Software Developer who has strong experience in creating HL7 (Heath Level-7) data interchanges in C# language. The successfully Contract C# Software Developer will be offered an initial 3 month contract based at a fantastic purpose built R&D building base just outside of Cambridge. You will be working for one of this country's top Software Development teams, who are creating cutting edge software solutions, which are reshaping technology in industries such as Medical, Consumer Electronics, Industrial Automation, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage. |
Contract C# Developer requirements
* Proven commercial C#, .Net development experience
* Implementation experience for HL7 (Health Level 7) data interchanges written in C#
* Experience in unit testing with NUnit
* Experience in Windows administration and configuration (especially user permissions and security)
* Experience of Object-oriented design, exposure to architecture patterns, exposure to software methodologies (agile).
* Full lifecycle - design, development, delivery, testing, documentation, support & maintenance.
* Understand end to end testing strategy and continuous integration
* Experience of solving performance issues and performance tuning.
* Experience of working in Agile, requirements-light environments and be comfortable adapting as goals and milestones change
* Ability to communicate clearly and proactively with clients to gather and clarify required information and discuss issues.
Rate: £40ph - £55ph - depending on experience
Contract Length: 3 Months