|Job Ref:||204543283||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £100000/annum + Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
Senior C++ Low Latency Developer - Asset Management |
Our client is an International Asset Management firm looking for a Senior C++ developer to join their Equities team in the design and development of proprietary trading systems and platform technology. This developer must be a creative problem solver, clear communicator, possess a strong record of successfully working with others in a team environment, and have a clear desire to fulfil an expanding role at a successful trading firm.
Participate in the design and development of proprietary tools including, but not limited to, those used for trading, risk management, execution & market making and pricing
Work on proprietary systems and platform technology - messaging systems, network protocols
* Minimum NA. in Computer Science from Top Tier University
* 3+ years of hands-on development experience in C++ working with high performance/low latency systems in trading
* Ability to take an idea right into production
* Developing cutting-edge technology
* Comfortable either working independently or working in a team as a contributor
As a Senior C++ Low Latency Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (£70-100K per annum + Benefits + Bonus).
My client are looking to line up interviews from Tuesday 30th August. If this sounds like it could be a role of interest to you please send your CV to or call (Apply online only)