|Job Ref:||204543268||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcestershire||Address:||Post Code:||DY12||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
Project Manager - IT Systems, Software, Worcester|
Are you an accomplished project manager? Do you want to work for a leading technology services company?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful IT project manager to join a large multinational technology services company. Producing state of the art technology operating in 60 countries across the globe.
My client are seeking an IT Project Manager to undertake numerous IT projects but specifically in the IT sector and will be expected to undertake software and IT systems projects.
As a successful software systems Project Manager you will be responsible for:
* Delivery of software systems based projects including planning, budget, risk analysis and change management.
* Leadership, guidance, coaching and direction to project team members and other contributors in order to maximise effectiveness and efficiency.
* Building relationships with key internal and external people to develop excellent collaboration and exchange of information.
* Pro-active monitoring of overall software system project progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective actions as required.
* Create and maintain relevant and necessary software project documentation including open points lists, risk registers, communication plans etc.
* Provide accurate and timely reporting to necessary groups on the current status of IT projects and development.
* Understand and adhere to project management methodology to ensure all projects and development meet business requirements and governance.
To be eligible for this position you must have:
* 3-5 years' experience in a full project life cycle management position
* Experience within a software delivery role or IT systems and infrastructure role
* Understand and utilise some form of project management methodology such as Prince2 although qualifications can be flexible
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven track record of managing stakeholder relationships.
* Self-motivated individual with a pro-active approach combined with excellent problem solving skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team and engender team spirit in others.
* Exceptional personal organisational skills and planning capabilities.
* Comprehensive facilitation and presentation skills.
* Constructive approach to handling risks and issues.
* Ability to work and deliver under pressure.
This position will be paying up to £32,000 and will be based in Worcester but would be commutable from Ombersley, Bromsgrove, Pershore, Kidderminster, Cleobury Mortimer, Stourport-on-Severn, Evesham, Malvern, Powick, Bromyard, Bewdley, Cookley, Stourbridge, Dudley, Redditch