|Job Ref:||204543169||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stafford||Address:||Post Code:||ST17||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
Technical Support Analyst|
18k - 22k
A client of mine based in Stafford is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join the team. This is an ideal role for a talented IT graduate or 1st line support engineer to join a rapidly growing company.
The company offers internal training and development, as well as career enhancing prospects.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you must be a clear and logical thinker with excellent customer focus. Strong communication skills and a helpful sociable manner are also essential. The chosen candidate will be a quick learner and self-motivated, as well as being able to work well in both part of a team and individually.
Working within a dedicated fast moving technical team your duties will include:
- Answering support calls and logging support tickets.
- Monitoring support tickets and liaising with clients ensuring expectations are managed.
- Analysing and resolving client issues on the telephone, via remote control sessions and in person.
- Maintaining internal business applications.
- Provisioning and managing carrier grade voice services.
- Working on challenging new and existing projects working closely with other business areas.
- Building and maintaining physical and virtual server environments.
- Salary £18k-£22k per annum depending on experience.
- Company pension scheme.
- Full internal training provided.
- Industry standard training courses available
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- Company laptop provided