|Job Ref:||204543053||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£400/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
Test Team Leader x 2, Newcastle, Contract, Government Project, Software Testing. |
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Test Team Leader:
- Planning and managing application functional and non functional testing
- Preparing for, undertaking and documenting testing work
- Reviewing project and supplier test documentation and plans to highlight any issues that compromise delivery- - - Contributing to project management processes
- Developing test case design; Development of conditions/scenarios
- Developing test scripts and data; Execution of scripts during system test.
Proven experience of working in a testing team/environment obtaining broad based testing experience with a minimum of two years experience including; creating test scripts and scenarios / executing test cases and scripts / recording of outcomes with evidence / analysing outcomes.