|Job Ref:||204543052||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum Bonus + Bens (Client may flex)||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
Project Manager (Software Delivery, Telephony, PCI-DSS, Payment Processing, Big Data Security)|
Technical Project Manager is required to deliver multiple exciting software solutions incorporating secure payment processing, secure telephony, PCI-DSS and big data encryption to New Customers for this fast growing Software House offering solutions globally.
Successful Technical Project Managers will be joining a mature business with an entrepreneurial 'start-up' culture working within established project delivery teams of Engineers, Architects and Developers. Technical Project Managers will be expected to be the customer interface, the glue that holds everything together seeing projects right through from concept to customer implementation, handover and support.
It is expected that Project Managers applying will have proven experience in most of the following:
• Experience in delivering projects to blue-chip clients with strong customer-facing skills
• Proven examples of software solution projects delivered to time, cost and quality
• Ideally some technical knowledge of delivering software solutions associated with telephony systems, data systems, payment processing systems, PCI-DSS, security systems or contact centre systems.
• Estimating and creating the Budget, Planning, Scope, Schedule and Resource plans etc.
• Financially focussed on delivering benefits for the customer
• Identifying, creating and managing Risk and Issue Registers
• Regular status reporting and 360 degree communication with project stakeholders etc.
• Creating/Managing Change Requests identified during Project deliveries
• Iteratively Documenting "Lessons Learnt" throughout the project lifecycle
• Demonstrable cost/benefit analysis and project estimating skills
• Ability to create quality documentation to support the role where appropriate
• Good problem-solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and collaboratively as part of a team