|Job Ref:||204542998||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||HG3||Address:||Salary:||£230/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
This is a brilliant position for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to start their career with an exciting apprenticeship. Apply today to kick-start your career!|
You will be working for...
A leading software services provider that specialises in building and developing Cloud Applications on the Force platform, the world's leading ERP application platform from Salesforce. Our applications include Accounting, Billing, Subscription Billing, Professional Services Automation (PSA) and Human Capital Management. We serve fast-growing organizations and dynamic enterprises, helping them to align Finance, Sales and Service in a way that enables profitable NA are backed by two of the biggest and best players in the business, TCV/Advent/UNIT4 and SalesForce. This unique combination of strong financial backing combined with tremendous market potential, makes for a very unique and exciting place to work. FinancialForce currently employs approximately 700 people split between its office in the UK, US, Canada, Australia and Spain. We have an outstanding track record in developing world-class applications and our teams are growing.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Trained to carry out the administration involved in enabling our team of field based Consultants to get our new and existing global customers up and running on our applications
- Be accurate in your work and have a keen eye for detail. This role can offer successful apprentices a fulfilling work life in a highly dynamic and industry-leading organisation
We are looking to take on a motivated, enthusiastic Apprentice who will work alongside an experienced team of FinancialForce Consultants.
This role is imperative to ensuring a successful first impression of the FinancialForce solutions for our customers.
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
New skills including:
- Networking Principles
- Network Systems and Architecture
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Technical Security Fundamentals
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L4
Higher Apprenticeships Network Engineer Level 4 (equivalent to first year of degree study), Microsoft Certified Professional - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
24 - 28 month Higher IT apprenticeship (with opportunity to step off after 12-15 months if you find that the training/role isn't for you)
Who should apply...
- An individual with an interest in technology
- Someone with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Someone with general computer skills; familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint and Word)
- Someone with accuracy in their work and a keen eye for detail
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
This role can offer successful apprentices a fulfilling work life in a highly dynamic and industry-leading organisation.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens