|Job Ref:||204542956||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||M33||Address:||Salary:||£150 - £250/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company who support all varieties of businesses throughout the UK.
As a specialist of IT support and a Microsoft certified partner, we provide high-quality service designed to maximize productivity for your business, so you don't need to be "tech savvy" to enjoy the benefits of a smart office. Large or small, the company helps your business save time and money.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will...
- Support thousands of end users with their enquiries
- Resolve a range of IT issues
- Be required to support & maintain the internal infrastructure
- Have a strong passion for learning & implementing new technologies
- Assist with day to day IT support calls and problem solving
- Assist with first line support and escalation to 2nd line
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone who is able to communicate effectively with clients over the telephone
- Someone who is a fast learner with a clear passion for IT Support
- Someone who enjoys the challenge of day to day IT problem solving
- The candidate should ideally have 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
A full time position will follow after the completion of apprenticeship.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT Systems and Networking apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT Systems and Networking career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached