|Job Ref:||204542955||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Orpington||Address:||Post Code:||BR6||Salary:||£199/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
This is a brilliant position for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to start their career with an exciting apprenticeship. Apply today to kick-start your career!|
You will be working for...
A company that supply & install high end entertainment, IT, comms & security systems in luxury super yachts, seek a Network/IT Engineer apprentice to work in our IT Team designing, installing & supporting local, wide & global area networks.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Analysing and resolving faults and performance issues
- Managing email, anti-spam and virus protection
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Ensuring the most cost-effective and efficient use of servers
- Ensuring that all IT equipment complies with industry standards
- Providing training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence
- Working closely with other departments/organisations and collaborating with other IT staff
- Planning and implementing future IT developments and undertaking project work
In house training will be provided for the correct individual, to allow them to gain experience and grow into the role. Any programming experience is also desirable. The job includes opportunities to work on board some of the world's finest superyachts often in the South of France.
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, eager to learn, pro-active, confident, excellent written and spoken command of English, hardworking, reliable with knowledge of IT systems and hardware. The successful candidate should also ideally have 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important information:
Working hours will be normally Monday - Friday, 09.00 - 17:30, most of the work will be in our Orpington offices.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
After successful completion of apprenticeship there is an opportunity for a permanent position as an IT Support Engineer within the company.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached