|Job Ref:||204542918||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
A talented bunch who love to fully immerse themselves into the world of digital marketing. With a wide range of experience all under one roof, every member of the team is a specialist in their area but blends their expertise seamlessly into the overall digital marketing packages on offer.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Contributing to the agencies search marketing projects via creative digital PR activity
- Contributing to the agencies social media marketing projects via creative digital PR activity
- Developing an agency communication strategy and building case studies.
- Developing media relations
- Managing digital PR campaigns
- Developing good relationships with key internal and external contacts
- Sourcing promotional opportunities for the agency and clients
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
Who should apply...
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone with both written and verbal skills
- Someone who is comfortable using the phone
- Someone who is ambitious and driven with a good attitude and creative insight
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity of progression.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached