|Job Ref:||204542839||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentford||Address:||Post Code:||TW8||Salary:||£440 - £500/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:20|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Information Security Project Manager to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations on a global Info Security Programme.|
We are seeking an experienced senior change manager with project management experience to lead the OT Security Awareness sub-stream. This is a pivotal role and the right candidate will be required to plan and deliver comprehensive global security awareness campaigns, skills frameworks and formal training through multiple platforms.
Key responsibilities are:
* Support programme mobilisation activity and take responsibility for successful initiation and delivery of assigned projects
* Accountable for programme management across all projects within the OT security awareness sub-stream. This includes managing stakeholders, reporting, budgets, dependencies, resources, and risks at the stream level and within each project.
* Responsible for taking a strategic and leadership role in the planning and execution of ground breaking OT security awareness initiatives.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyse and document training and awareness requirements
* Contribute to the creation of updates to senior stakeholders and governance boards.
* Support the production of governance artefacts required in order to successfully navigate the programme lifecycle.
* Creative thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to monitor ideas from inception through to implementation. This may require quick adjustments to projects as these initiatives are ground breaking in the cyber security space.
* Able to establish and foster close working relationships with matrix partners that will provide insight and support on new and upcoming projects.
* Able to adjust communications approach and style based on target audience
* Experience engaging with and influencing very senior stakeholders
* Sound organisational skills with experience in maintaining work stream governance artefacts and reporting
* Excellent stakeholder engagement, written and oral communication skills; strong presentation skills
* Strong planning and deliverable tracking to plan; attention to detail
* Proven delivery of complex global projects across multiple departments with the ability to drive alignment and rapid decision making
* Able to hit the ground running and demonstrate a persistent drive to completion
* Desirable: Background in cyber security
* Desirable: Background in delivery of ICS / OT security initiatives
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy