|Job Ref:||204542764||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
Key Skills: Marketing. Digital. PPC. SEO. Website Traffic. Analysis. Report. Copy. Brochure. Social Media. LinkedIn.|
Our client, an exceptionally successful IT organisation whom counts Microsoft and IBM amongst its partners, are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
Currently, some of the marketing is outsourced however our client is now looking for an experienced Marketing Exec with fresh ideas who can direct the marketing strategy across the business and ensure that all things digital are improved.
Our ideal candidate will have experience across all things marketing, including Paid Search, Organic Search, Social Media, Google Analytics, SEO, Writing Copy, Website Management, Creating Off-Line Content such as Company Brochures and PDF's.
• Managing the company website including analysing click-through rates for traffic and making recommendations.
• Managing company Social Media including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter etc.
• Managing internal projects including re-design and re-branding projects.
• Producing reports following marketing analytics.
• Writing copy for the website and marketing materials.
• Playing a key role in producing case studies for proposed projects.
• Producing off-line marketing materials including corporate brochures, PDF's, ensuring they are in-line with the online messages.
• To work at a strategic level with the senior management team.
• Any other marketing activities as requested.
Our ideal candidate will have relevant, broad marketing experience and knowledge at a similar level, as well as relevant industry recognised marketing qualifications or relevant education, such as; CIM, IDM, CAM, Google Analytics, Google AdWords or similar.
In return, our client can offer a fantastic working environment, the opportunity to work autonomously and have a real say in the direction of marketing within a successful business, and excellent benefits including private healthcare, pension and subsidised gym membership.
Sound interesting? Contact us today!
Key Skills: Marketing. Digital. PPC. SEO. Website Traffic. Analysis. Report. Copy. Brochure. Social Media. LinkedIn.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation