|Job Ref:||204542713||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£123/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
My client is a North West based IT Solutions Company who currently have a great opportunity for someone who has a strong passion and desire to build a career in software development. The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Develop and test software applications primarily using Python
- Install and maintain software applications
- Assist with the delivery of various customer driven projects
- Provide customer support to new and existing clients
- Be involved in the design process and take ownership of small projects
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems & Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) in software development fundamentals. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £40k in the IT sector.
Who should apply...
- Someone who enjoys learning about new technologies
- Someone who has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone who is a logical and analytical thinker
- Someone who is a quick learner with good problem solving skills
- Someone who has knowledge of installing and maintaining software applications
- Someone who ideally has 7 GCSE'S ( C grade and above) including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT NA may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher NA only takes a minute to apply for a IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached