|Job Ref:||204562918||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum Full Benefits Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:22|
Engineer/Project Manager (Mechanical) |
Basic salary £30,000 + Benefits including private medical cover and contributory pension scheme
A new vacancy for an Engineer/Project Manager with leading international manufacturer of precision gauging systems used on a wide range of automated production lines around the world. Based at the company's UK office in Coventry, the Engineer/Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects involving large volumes of attribute (ie: GO/NO GO products and other types of mechanical gauging equipment). The projects will initially be for a prestigious Midlands-based vehicle manufacturer and will involve regular interaction with a key supplier in Northern Italy.
Key candidate requirements include:
1. Mechanically-biased engineer with sound commercial awareness.
2. Sound understanding of engineering drawings ISO symbols and tolerance.
3. Good working knowledge of Excel and the ability to manage large complicated spreadsheets.
4. To liaise between a key company supplier in Northern Italy and the end-user.
5. To manage the post-sale commercial negotiation regarding modification and upgrade