|Job Ref:||204562907||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Overtime, Car & Private Medical Cove||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:22|
Service Engineer (measurement technology/process control) - Coventry, UK |
Basic salary £30-35,000 + overtime and benefits (including fully expensed company car and private medical cover)
A new vacancy for a Service Engineer with global leader in measurement technology specializing in products delivering real time support for customers' process control, measurement, and data management requirements. The company's product range is used extensively in the automotive, machine tool, aerospace and other manufacturing industries. Based at the company's UK headquarters in Coventry, the Service Engineer will be responsible for installing, servicing and repairing the company's range of measurement products both in-house and at customer sites across the UK. The role will also involve occasional international travel - full product training will be provided.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified to BTEC level or higher in an electrical/electronic discipline with at least some exposure to PLC systems.
- Sound mechanical aptitude.
- Able to read mechanical and wiring diagrams.
- Experience of installing and setting up PC operating systems and applications.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed.
- Combine technical expertise with the ability to work well both on your own and as part of a team in a customer-facing role