|Job Ref:||204562857||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£15000 - £17000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:00|
Junior Structural AutoCAD Technician (Building Structures) |
£15,000 - £18,000 + Benefits Package
We have a brilliant new opportunity for a Junior Structural AutoCAD Technician (Building Structures) to join a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy which has a major office withinPeterborough. You must have at least 1 years' worth of UK experience within a structural bias.
Working as a Junior Structural AutoCAD Technician (Building Structures) you will be;
* Preparing drawings as programme/workload demands
* Managing provision of a hard copy printing service for others on request.
* Carrying out measured surveys as necessary
* Establishing and maintaining quality systems and procedures
* Managing the protection of all drawings, including the safekeeping of back-ups etc.
* Responsible for drawing issues and maintaining drawing control registers for projects.
Working as a Junior Structural AutoCAD Technician (Building Structures) you must have;
* Previous experience in Structural Design
* Reasonable knowledge of latest CAD software and hardware requirements and developments.
* CAD skills - use of AutoCad (Navisworks/ REVIT is beneficial but not essential)
* Ability to work as a team member.
Benefits: Competitive salary plus a range of benefits such as; contributory pension scheme, company bonus, Medical and Dental care, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday and a flexible working policy.
Commutable Locations: Peterborough, Stamford, Oundle, Leicester, Ely, Corby, Kettering, Northampton, Grantham
If you are interested in this Junior Structural AutoCAD Technician (Building Structures) opportunity or any other roles in the CAD/ Building Structures sector please call ALICE for a friendly, confidential conversation on (Apply online only) or e-mail your CV to