|Job Ref:||204562688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£30000/annum Overtime, Holidays, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:00|
Due to high demand my client based in Cambridge are currently in need of a Quality Manager on a yearly contract to join their expanding company.|
To add value to the business by transitioning and developing a quality and environment management system to the latest revision, with the appropriate infrastructure, processes and procedures necessary to maintain current external certification and compliance with regulations whilst promoting and sustaining a continuous improvement culture.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• Lead the transition and development of integrated management systems based on the requirements of BSEN 9100:2016, ISO9001:2015, ISO17025 & ISO14001:2015.
• Be conversant with and assume proper responsibility for the implementation of the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policies and all other company policies, rules and arrangements, demonstrating a responsible attitude to fellow employees, customers and suppliers of the company, leading by example and taking appropriate action where required.
• Maintenance and timely implementation of integrated business auditing programme (including quality and environment).
• Provide ad hoc assistance in the review, preparation, etc. of company processes, procedures and work instructions.
• Leadroot cause analysis of preventative and corrective actions, ensuring their effectiveness and satisfactory completion.
• Maintain the defect system including coding whilst leading investigation and report generation
• Maintain the Certificate of Conformances/Origin process.
• Preparation and presentation of monthly management information e.g. defect, audit reports etc.
• Coordinate preparation of PPAP, FMEA and other customer driven and regulatory requirements etc. for new products.
• To lead investigation and analysis of customer complaints whilst coordinating corrective actions.
• To carry out internal quality audits to the agreed 3 year plan, report and monitor that corrective actions are completed.
• To complete Technical Assessments and audits as required by ISO 17025.
• To prepare and present training sessions and monitor all quality and environment training from induction through to specialist courses and report on progress.
• Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
• Manage and control departmental expenditure against budget on a monthly basis.
• Petty cash expenditure up to £80.00.
• Spend up to £1,000 without referral, within budgetary limits.
The salary for the role will be paying up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role please respond with an up to date CV