|Job Ref:||204561913||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Pulborough||Address:||Post Code:||RH20||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:02|
Junior Calibration Technician|
Working as part of a small but growing team within a successful hi-tech engineering organisation you will be responsible for the calibration and maintenance of commercial and in house electrical and electronic test and measurement equipment. The role will enable exposure to a wide range of electronic test and measurement equipment and will require an understanding of different instruments, the various electronic signals involved and the measurement techniques required in their calibration. Other responsibilities will include:
- Performing calibration and then accurately recording results in line with company procedures.
- Assist with general engineering tasks and long term engineering projects.
- Maintain the company in-house calibration database.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance of test apparatus and equipment.
- Conduct test and inspections of test equipment to evaluate quality and performance.
For this role you will need:
- A recent engineering qualification
- A desire to learn and progress with an ambitious engineering company.
- Any previous exposure to calibrating electrical/electronic test and measurement equipment would be an advantage.
- The ability to read basic schematics would be beneficial