|Job Ref:||204561890||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Excellent benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:02|
2D Draughtsman (Mechanical), AutoCAD|
£30,000 - £35,000 + 25 days holiday + pension + company bonus
The client, established over 60 years ago, design and manufacture special purpose machinery. The client has turnover of £6m and project further growth to achieving £8m this year following them securing some major contracts.
The client is experience excellent growth, development of strong relationships with key clients and benefiting from a healthy position within their respective market. This has highlighted a key need within their team for a 2D Draughtsman (Mechanical).
- Each project will start with sales generating an enquiry and which will then lead to a site survey
- From the site survey you will be presented with information to enable you to produce the plant layout using AutoCAD
- Creation of BOMs
- As the 2D Draughtsman (Mechanical) you will create estimates for the project
- Send off plant layout and estimate to client for approval
- You will hold a Mechanical Engineering qualification
- You will have experience in producing plant layouts using AutoCAD
- You will have experience working in a Mechanical Engineering environment
- To be considered for the role of 2D Draughtsman (Mechanical) you will have a positive can-do attitude with a drive to ensure projects are delivered to the highest possible standard
You will join a close knit team of Engineers in the Sales department in a friendly open plan office with a variety of different and exiting projects to get involved in. The company is very profitable and has some excellent growth planned so you will be part of a winning team in a positive environment.
For the right candidate there is plenty of progression available; you can progress into a Senior Design, Projects or Sales role.
To apply for this role please contact Kapil Modha at ATA Recruitment on (Apply online only) or click the APPLY button