|Job Ref:||204561848||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum company van and overtime||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:02|
A leading manufacturer and supplier of accessible stairlifts is currently recruiting for a skilled electrician / installation electrician|
Purpose of the role is to provide domestic installation and preparation of original brand and third party stairlifts. The engineer will be expected to carry out works based in and out of the London area, with frequent overnight stays in the week.
Duties for the role include -
* To carry out Electrical Installation work that complies to the current BS 2382-12 17th Edition and Electricity @ work act of 1989.
* Act within and actively promote Health & Safety principles at all times
* To maintain a clear, professional and pro-active communication with our own Internal Departments and Customers at all times.
* Good self-management skills
* To respect the long term stability of company by keeping expenses to a minimum.
* To uphold the Customer Service principles of Aunty Doris.
* To deliver accurate Electrical Certificates.
* To comply with Safe isolation at all times.
* To act as a Qualifying Supervisor
The ideal applicant MUST be 17th edition qualified, and hold Testing & Inspection Certificate 2391/2392/2393/2394/2395. Engineers who are JIB carded is a distinct advantage too. Must also have domestic electrical installation experience, and have excellent customer service / communication skills.
Suitable candidates MUST be prepared to work away from home through the week, with overnight stays in hotels whilst completing work inside and outside of London.
Must also hold a full clean UK Drivers license
39hrs per week Monday to Friday
Salary is between £28 - £30K per annum, overtime available after 40hrs per week.
Company van provided
25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you're looking for an opportunity to join a well established but growing company, to develop your own career as an engineer with training courses / programmes designed to upskill employees, then please get in touch
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)