|Job Ref:||204561786||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Post Code:||NW1||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + car+package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:02|
QUANTITY SURVEYOR REQUIRED FOR A DESIGN CONSULTANCY IN LONDON|
Salary: £40-45k + car + package
Sector: Utilities, Rail
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: North West London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to work within a design consultancy which provides technical solutions to utility problems across the rail, construction and civil engineering sectors. This position sits within the design team and will provide assistance on the commercial aspects of the contract.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will sit underneath the Senior Quantity Surveyor and will help with implementing commercial reporting systems and procedures. Furthermore, you will manage all contractual risks and work with the site teams to maximise the commercial benefit of the contract. Typical duties will include:
• Management of subcontracts
• Management of performance measures including KPI's
• Forecasting costs and managing risks
• Maximising profitability whilst having regard to client/subcontractor relations
• Focus on cost control of a portfolio of projects.
• Must have Quantity Surveyor experience within a main contractor
• Experience in rail or civil engineering projects, rail would be advantageous but not essential.
• qualified; degree in quantity surveying/civil engineering, chartered ideally
• Excellent communication skills with a pro-active approach
Please note: you must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position
If you are interested in applying for this or other roles through ATA recruitment, please forward your CV to or call NA