|Job Ref:||204561626||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£40000 - £47000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:02|
A market leading building services consultancy based in East Midlands is looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their flag ship office. The ideal applicant will be a capable engineer who can work on all electrical building services systems including small power, communications, fire alarms and lighting.|
This client has proven themselves in a variety of sectors and you will be joining at a time where there is on-going work that includes 5 star hotels, MOD buildings and retail developments. Applicants should be able to demonstrate strong technical ability alongside the ability to manage junior team members in a constructive and effective manner.
The successful engineer will be working on projects from initial tender through to project sign off - liaising with clients and contractors as well as co-ordinating design teams.
* It is also expected that you possess a relevant Building Services qualification.
* You will be looked upon favourably if you are currently Chartered or working towards becoming so.
* Driving licence and own transport would be beneficial for client and site visits.
* It is expected that you can demonstrate competent usage of AutoCAD and Hevacomp or Dialux.
* Competitive salary of £40,000 - £47,000 on offer depending on experience.
* Excellent benefits package