|Job Ref:||204561506||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Stamford||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:02|
To integrate into the Engineering team and to provide breakdown cover and maintain moulding machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment at the site.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To provide shift breakdown cover on all moulding machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
2. To maintain moulding machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
3. To work in an efficient and safe manner on breakdown repairs on all equipment
4. To support and implement progressive improvements of our existing manufacturing automation processes working with both internal and external resources.
5. To work with other teams within the business to deliver a common goal.
6. To be included in continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiency through the business.
7. Participate in a safe working environment and that safe working practices are adopted at all times.
8. To comply with all company rules, regulations and procedures at all times and adopt good working practices.
9. Along with the Automation Engineering Supervisor, add to training conversations to skill enrich peers.
10. To deliver improvement targets (OEE) within your area of responsibility
11. Assist other engineers as and when required.
- Time served engineer - electrical or mechanical
- Self-motivated with the will to improve the equipment effectiveness.
- Experience of working in an injection moulding production environment is a definite advantage
Terms and Conditions
- Salary £31,995.60 per annum
- Hours of work will be 4 days 6.00 am to 6.00 pm, 4 off, 4 nights (6.00 pm to 6.00 am, 4 off