|Job Ref:||204561274||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Midlands||Address:||Salary:||£33000/annum £33,000 per annum + excellent bens||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:59|
Expansion of the company product range has highlighted an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a busy and highly motivated engineering team. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the following:
* To provide technical information and answer technical questions from any source within or outside the company.
* To design and develop new products providing suitable production information for their manufacture and upkeep, and complete the projects within the dates and costs specified.
* To estimate, design, modify and build products in line with the company 'Special Projects' Procedure maintaining specification and estimated costs.
* To ensure Special Project requests are completed and returned within the specified time.
* To provide technical information and liaison to help achieve the planned production schedule.
* To provide technical information to assist in the generation of technical manuals.
* To train internal and external staff/customers on related products.
* CE marking including EMC and LVD.
* HND or above in an electrical engineering or similar discipline.
* Use CAD packages to create schematics and product assembly drawings and artworks.
* Experience of using Microsoft office.
* Knowledge of control systems, sensors and instrumentation.
* Knowledge of control panel layout and design.
* All round general knowledge of electrical/electronics disciplines.
* Be able to work alone as well as part of a small team.
* Use of Orcad, FastCAD, Solidworks electrical, Boardmaker, Corel Draw, Microsoft AXAPTA.
Knowledge of the following:
- Motors, electrical machines and AC/DC variable speed motor drives and control gear.
- PLCs and Ladder logic.
- Data acquisition systems.
- Analogue electronics.
- Power systems, including protection, fault analysis, power quality and smart grids.
Established for nearly 60 years, the company, based in Nottinghamshire is a technology rich engineering company that manufacture bespoke precision engineered products to their global target client base